Research application: Healthcare - 30th or 31st May
To take part, you must be available in central Leeds on either Wednesday 30th, OR Thursday 31st May.
One-to-one sessions will last 45 minutes and take place at set times between 9:30am-4:30pm.
Research sessions will involve looking at a website and telling a researcher what you think.
You're eligible to apply if you fit ONE OR MORE of the following criteria:
- Have a long term / serious health condition
- Pay privately or plan to pay privately for healthcare
- Have a close relative with a long term / serious health condition and plan to arrange private healthcare for them
- Plan to have a cosmetic or weight loss procedure
- Plan to have a diagnostic test, scan or screening
- Plan to have fertility testing or treatment
- Plan to have physiotherapy treatment
All information shared with us is protected by the Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any third parties. We are compliant with all Market Research Society standards, so the information you provide will only be used to assess your suitability to take part. It will not be used to contact you for marketing or sales purposes at a later date.