Research application: Gov services - Telford - Tues 19th June
We're working with the government to make sure their services are accessible to everyone, and are looking for a mix of people who:
- Need help using government services
- Are confident using government services
- Will not use government services
You may need support using government services due to:
- A lack of confidence or trust in the service
- You have a learning difficulty, condition or injury which means you need extra support (eg. Dyslexia or ADHD).
- You do not have regular internet access at home, and need to go elsewhere to get online (eg. a library, friend or relative's house)
We'll give you a £5 Amazon voucher for each person you refer if they take part.
To take part, applicants must be available in Telford on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
One-to-one sessions will last one hour and take place at set times between 9:30am-5:00pm.
PLEASE PASS THIS QUESTIONNAIRE ON TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU THINK THEY WILL BE SUITABLE, OR ASK THEM TO GET IN TOUCH BY CALLING 0113 350 1767 or emailing email@example.com.
Research sessions will be very relaxed and simple, and will involve telling a researcher what you think of a service.
All information shared with us is protected by the Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any third parties. We are compliant with all Market Research Society standards, so the information you provide will only be used to assess your suitability to take part. It will not be used to contact you for marketing or sales purposes at a later date.