COVID Secure Working Practices
We pride ourselves on all aspects of the service we provide and the safety of our team, clients and participants is our main priority as we move into this post-lockdown period.
Following Government guidelines, we have completed a COVID-19 Risk Assessment implemented a range of measures to ensure we are “COVID Secure”. This means that, with confidence, we can welcome everyone back into our research facilities.
Our COVID Secure working practices will be reviewed regularly in line with government guidelines and updated as required.
- We ask that all team members, clients and participants complete a Health Check Declaration before arrival, and don’t attend if they have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Simple temperature checks will be carried out when people arrival at our facilities.
Entering the building & facilities
- Our welcome signage outlines procedures and measures in place throughout the building.
- All persons entering the building must sanitise their hands at the free-standing hand sanitiser station provided. There is further guidance on procedures and safety/ sanitisation requests throughout the building.
- We ask visitors to still sign in and sign out and to advise reception when using visitor parking.
- Only one person is allowed at a lift at any time and if waiting for a lift, we ask that you stand clear of the door to comply with social distancing recommendations.
Cleaning, Handwashing and Hygiene Procedures
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available throughout the building, including entry points, studios and observation suites.
- Hand sanitisation on arrival is compulsory for team members, clients and participants.
- Our team will wash their hands before handling any items where transmission could be possible. They may also wear single use gloves where appropriate.
- Our waiting room and research studios will be sanitised between sessions; this includes cleaning all surfaces and removing items used by the previous participant.
- Stationery is available on request. It will be thoroughly sanitised and used stationery will be placed in a container and sanitised before further use.
- High traffic areas and touch points e.g. door handles will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Our common area toilets have been adapted to allow for safe 2 metre distancing. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available outside each washroom, and additional spot cleaning is going to be done throughout the day.
- The building generally and our facility specifically will be professionally cleaned each morning, again with extra emphasis on high traffic areas and touch points.
- Masks will be available on request, however shouldn’t be necessary due to social distancing measures we have in place.
- For our initial opening, we won’t be serving drinks and food, but visitors are welcome to supply their own.
- Our participants will be provided with guidelines for social distancing before their visit.
- All of our studios, client suites and waiting areas have been configured to enable social distancing.
- Our team will be responsible for directing clients and participants around our facilities to ensure social distancing.
- Participant and client numbers will be limited to enable social distancing.
- We ask our clients to stagger session start times to reduce the number of people in the building at any time.
- We’ll fully brief moderators and observers on our procedures and how this will work in practice for their project.
- Wherever possible, we ask that signature sheets and permission and consent forms are completed in advance of the session.
- Participant incentives will be paid via BACS or Electronic Amazon voucher.
- All project paperwork and recordings will be provided electronically.
Team Training and Scheduling
- All of our team are familiar with our full risk assessment and have been trained on our guidelines.
- Our team will adopt specific responsibilities for each element of the guidelines, e.g. entry/exit from our facilities, client liaison, etc.
Thank you for your support.
We look forward to welcoming you to our viewing facilities in Leeds.